Let's talk shoes!

I have always been jealous of the average person when it comes to fashion and shoes are no exception. When I go shoe shopping I do not ask if they have a shoe in my size, I ask what shoes do they have in my size? If I am lucky I get to chose between 2 options. :rofl:

1 Like

Some real fancy looking shoes here. I just got back into karting after a 30 year hiatus and rocking my late 80’s Zip Kart driving boots :smiley:

2 Likes

Those do look cool. Retro, even.

1 Like

These would be good for karting and would make a statement.

It seems that the split toe design might be interesting for driving. Here’s a link to some non-ninja Tabi shoes:

If the shoe fits! :rofl:

I may have bought these shoes:

to go with this suit

4 Likes

Ooooooh business casual with a touch of violet flair.

A sartorial explosion

Sparco Slalom Classic RB-3 Driving Shoes Brown SFI 3.2A/5 are the shoes above

Final verdict, @Bimodal_Rocket? My son and I are just getting started, so not sure what to choose.

Hmmmmm. My thought is that for me, the alpinestars fit my foot shape better than the freem I got.

The freem seem to be narrow up front, width of toe area. Alpinestars seems less narrow.

Alpinestars has a huge lineup and seems like the most commonly used shoe as well.

I am new and picked up a pair of Alpinestars shoes and they are surprisingly comfortable! They fit great, easy to get on and off and are comfortable walking around in them all day. I agree with Dom that they are not narrow and are true to size.

I’ve really liked the omp shoes. They soles are pretty stiff and have great pedal feel. I’ve also used a pair of really old sparcos and they were decent and kept going almost forever.