Post a cool Pic of you in your Kart

When everyone has “custom” the “plain” stand out better for branding. I think you need some ̶F̶A̶M̶O̶U̶S̶ RACE DRIVER logo’age on there…

therein lies the challenge. As a privateer I have total freedom to put whatever I want as a livery. I just don’t know what I want. But yah davins sticker would be cool.

received_2387073358170694

2 Likes

Coming for you. But not in lap 1. Soon.

3 Likes

56496390_2118254014888960_1932886143926272000_o

Still looked good at least.

5 Likes

Pro quality photos for pro driver!

That one is pretty cool.

I raced KA last year and added LO to my regimen for this year. Had my first race weekend in my new Compkart Covert 4R / FasterMotors LO206 racing with FDM Karting in Denver, and managed to pull a P3 in my first LO race ever, AND set the fastest lap of the day! Really impressed with the 4R, the engine, and the support from FDM Karting. Hell of a start to the season. Doing some testing for the next round this coming Saturday, and I’ll bust out the KA for the first time this year at that session. I’ve got a NEK seat for it that I’m stoked to try, and a hell of a lot of new parts (truetech tuned my engine, new mag hubs, mag sprocket carrier, hotdog fairing, forged mag wheels etc). Hell of a start to the season, and I’m so happy to be back in the seat!

Thankfully, I’ve been able to scrounge up some cool photos from the weekend. Thanks to Seth Axelson and Pic Me Racing for the awesome pics!

On the grid for Qualifying:

On the track:

4 Likes

Gratz on podium. The compkart is a nice kart.

dabofoppolock.exe

Plus I had a podium at regionals in the rain over the weekend, so I’mma post about it :stuck_out_tongue:
ICP%20Cup%20Podium

2 Likes

The new suit is very quick indeed. Good job.

1 Like

IMG_20190413_124405
That’s my best friend Jorge and that’s our first kart come at the garage this month…

We still working on the baseline setups.
But I found my self woke up it the mornings In an excellent mood.

God. I love karting.

3 Likes

Does your garage have wood flooring? It’s like a mixture of being classy, and panicked about damaging the floor :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s why I went with marble in my garage. :grin:

1 Like

Marble is for pikers. Precious metals inlaid with gemstones here. But I’d settle for that nice wood.

2 Likes

Well I’m 41 years old now. And in my previous hobby motocross and 125cc racing motorcycles I was a total mess and a dirty old style one racer.

But last 2 years my turn into karting makes me trying to be extra clean when I work at the garage and also like the wood - like cheap floor.
Don’t know how it’s gonna go. Cos iv work just a month this cleaner way…

We see to a year from now how my cosy floor will be…

Hehehe.
Cheers from greece

1 Like

received_375384243317510
Just before practice, putting duck tape on the frame points that may touch the ground.
But doing it, nascar. Style…
Hehehe

1 Like

They sell plastic bits to protect the underside of the frame. These will save your frame.

2 Likes

That duct tape will do a great job protecting your frame from bugs, dust and water spray but upon contact with the ground, will only last for about the first quarter inch of slide. After that, it will be time to replace it with the plastic sliders Dom mentioned above. I got a set of large universal Kartlift sliders for my '05 Krypton. Being a one size fits all, I had to drill some holes to get them in. Next time around, I’m going to save $60 and buy a $15 cutting board and make my own sliders. If a slight weight penalty isn’t a concern, a more durable alternative would be to fashion a set out of 1\8" steel.

4 Likes

IMG_0484

5 Likes