Post a cool Pic of you in your Kart

Lucas, which track, out of curiousity?

First time in a gokart 2015 then it stopped with race karts. Started doing alot of rental karting 2017 won like 8 races and now im here in junior x30

5 Likes

Rented for the day ? :eyes:

Finally one of me on track at OKC.

1 Like

3 Likes

Not every session went great this weekend.

1 Like

I like the first picture better!

Same. Finals are in just a couple hours. A lot of bad luck and getting caught up in crashes has me starting near the bad. Just more fun and more passes to make!

1 Like

Kristianstad karting track in Sweden :ok_hand:t2:

[Lucas Borka on Instagram: "Ett varv runt Kristianstadbanan i solnedgång 🌅 #energykart #tm #lecont #emtechnology #admotorsport"]

One lap around it

1 Like

niceeee im goig there for next iame cup scandinavia : )

It is a cool track, very tricky and technical :grinning:

Finals did not go as planned. Drilled from behind and pushed into the group in front on Lap 1 Turn 1 meant I was dragging my front bumper everywhere (2nd pic). It would dig in on some of the cambered turns and lift the front end making it nearly impossible to drive. Pulled off track halfway thru as I was well off the pace.

On the way to win #7!

3 Likes

Thought this was a nice shot: Justin Adakonis and friends:

Sean Birkle / Adrenaline Motorsport Media

6 Likes

That’s a fantastic shot. Who took it?

I’ll find out 20 chars

It looks like they set up an off-camera flash pointing towards the apex from the right.

Facebook reminded me that 14 years ago I did my first real karting in Okinawa Japan. Hopping in a direct drive 100. Took me another 11 years to get into it for real after dabbling around in arrive and drive while there

4 Likes

Nice! I wish we had some more contributors from Japan and Asian countries in general. Would be cool to see how they do it over there.

I’d be interested to go back and see the scene now. Back then nobody ran the newest stuff. It was very hobby oriented. Such a small island meant the fields weren’t huge.

I wish I would have spent more time karting and less time messing with cars.

1 Like

I have a friend, a long time club karter, who now lives in Japan and is karting there for fun. Maybe, I might be able to get him to join. LIke me, he’s retired so he might post too many times.

2 Likes