Post a cool Pic of you in your Kart

Me in a Kutscher sandwich this past weekend.

2 Likes

Some cool pictures from my first race a few weeks ago!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Got my second ever potium (P-3)

P-1 and P-2 have spent a considerable amount of time trying to “get me there” so I really like this picture.

7 Likes

Congrats on your accomplishment!!!

4 Likes

Maybe you could also convince him for me since I want to try my hand at a race over there :joy:

2 Likes

Daytona 2022 (First race of WKA’s 2023 season.) KT-100 Sportsman Sprint
Photo courtesy of Fade to Black Photography (ftbphoto.com) (c) 2022 Jennifer Henry

1 Like

Auotcross is Lame, but I love it, especially in my Kart. I have fun. =)

3 Likes

If it’s racing, it isn’t lame…especially if it’s the only kind you can afford, or the kind you best prefer… I was under the impression that SCCA killed karts in autocross. Is this true? Hopefully I’m mistaken!

The only lame thing I can think of regarding any form of karting is not having the opportunity to participate. Then again I am happy in rental karts so maybe I’m easy to please. Some folks are stuck in LI, for example, where autocross type stuff is all they have available. :smiling_face_with_tear:

First proper weekend in a shifter: two days at AMR Motorplex. My entire body hurts, but totally worth it
:camera_flash:: Yanelly Maysonet

4 Likes

First weekend in a shifter is going to hurt no matter what, but I’ve heard that Homestead is one of the more physical tracks in the country. Wishing you a speedy recovery :joy:

Pretty interesting that shifter is physically hard for someone in their 20s. I’m guessing like any other kart, you’d get kart-fit eventually, however. I am guessing the old folks that race shifter are pretty darn fit or pretty crazy.

You have to be both to run shifter

I haven’t run a full race weekend in well over 18 months, so I’m definitely not in shape

Is that PKRA?

Yes it is! 20 char……