Post a cool Pic of you in your Kart

10 Likes

Awesome photo! Love the helmet, visor, suit combo.

1 Like

5 Likes

Dope photo! Welcome.

1 Like

This is my son with his refreshed Compkart (straightened, powdercoated and new graphics) ready for his maiden voyage.

5 Likes

Another one from CKNA north round 1… fast company behind!

8 Likes

It sure is nice you got a fast last name. Who needs a dumb team name when Swift Racing is available?

6 Likes

First race of the year was rainy who would have guessed :joy: still haven’t figured out a wet setup but I got some new wheels to try for next time.

Couldn’t show off my new suit but I did rock my @KeslerDesignWorks kit!

2 Likes

Nice lid. It really is nice having a custom looking helmet. These kits make it affordable compared to paint, and I enjoy the fact that it’s not the end of the world if it gets damaged.

2 Likes

From CKNA round 1

5 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

I love it, BUT only a single S in Kesler, my family is weird and only has one S unlike everyone else

1 Like

You’re getting close, but you still snuck and extra E in there!

1 Like

Not the best pic but I took my boy out for his 30th birthday yesterday :smiling_face:

2 Likes

What apps did u used to make this dom?

1 Like

Lightroom, Photoshop express, Adobe express.

My next effort is to see if we can do some ai assisted edits. Let’s replace Mr. Underdowns track surface with lava.

Well, all that I accomplished was destroying the racing surface…

2 Likes

Damn. Youre really good with this kinda things tho.

1 Like

AI seems neat but I am very new to this. It seems that they have built in tools to many programs now. The trick is figuring out how to instruct it.

I selected the paved area and asked it to replace the asphalt with molten lava. It failed at that request. Must be how I asked.