Post a cool Pic of you in your Kart

I empathize with her. The tracks can be unclear. Like why is OKC s/f in the middle of the track! Technically Etown sf is in on back straight, as far from the viewers as possible.

What are the things at the top of the driver panels?

Those are the track’s transponders.

I love them when they are complete white .
So racing and so free to fantasize what will be in the future

1 Like

This made me chortle

Technically he’s on what appears to be the infield of a kart track

Just wantedto share this

The Swedish autonomous kart project is off to a powerful start:

Just some more cool work by Phil Veitch.

4 Likes

You guys have some competition now…

2 Likes

Those “zero turn” jobs are pretty good in the tight stuff I hear!

1 Like

I bet he’d win at OVRP (worlds tightest 180).

Littel story for yall. My story as a kart flipper business. I got a new 2023 kart for 4500 euro. Flipped it sold it for 0

Thats it!

1 Like

IMG_5846
IMG_5848
IMG_5853
IMG_5847
IMG_5849

3 Likes

Wait, you sold it for zero? I think that’s a donation not a sale!

My very first kart in late 1999. Topkart

And somehow dad bought me a biesse kart

JICA (junior intercontinental) days got sponsored by kfc indonesia. And fought with a former indonesian f1 driver rio haryanto (manor racing)

And someone bought me a new haase chassis bcs i tried their gokart with no adjustment and went 1.5sec faster.

My fave of them all is the shifter kart. Bcs i couldnt afford the tm engine back in the day, someone gave me a husq engine.

Bonus. Anyone want a burger? :rofl::rofl::rofl: Did some modeling too in my younger days

10 Likes

@Ethan_Bokeno hanging it out at G&J

6 Likes

Photographic evidence of last weekend’s Regional Championships near home :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Nice suit and kart! Livery is good!

@XanderClements

Being our resident broadcast guru maybe you know the answer. Kenny asked me to help make him a broadcast thumbnail for his driver similar to this:

To that end, I made this;

It’s not complicated to remove background but I am curious how to deliver file to him for series. Is white background ok or is there some specific file type that is used for the broadcast overlay software?

2 Likes

Best to use a .png format. That allows a lack of background in the photo and makes it easy to use as an overlay.

1 Like