9 Likes

What engine is that? Looks big engine

YZ 490 two stroke on methanol

2 Likes

Well its not with my kart . But its cool !!+ :sunglasses:

1 Like

I made a few changes to maximize the memories:

Ai is fun and this changes things.

(Edit: added a white Toyota Tacoma and a dirt bike race in the distance on the hill, in addition to sheep and windmill. Cameo by Rob Gore who just sent it over the dirt bikes. And, yes, I’m not convinced Karystos isn’t Isla Nublar)

2 Likes

Paramount Network John GIF by Yellowstone

Some shots of me and @Ethan_Bokeno from OVKA #3 a few weeks ago from a photographer friend:

2 Likes

Vintage Tony kit rules. :pinched_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

Yea, I was going to say, those “Vintage” Tony Kart Liveries look awesome on the M6/7 bodwork.

Those silos photos are always so great.

1 Like

Indeed, it does!
I love special liveries.

Father’s Day was fun!

3 Likes

Sadly (or not… :man_shrugging: ) I spent Fathers Day at a nieces’ wedding in the wilds of north central Pennsylvania a.k.a. “Pennsyltucky” according to a friend who grew up nearby. I’ll use this as leverage to go run races further from home. Maybe DartKart at Nelson Ledges? :thinking:

1 Like

It is a very wide state. I will have to drive over 5 hours to Pitt and it’s literally next state over. I also suspect it is full of hidden ovals.

1 Like

Theres a ton of dirty ovals in Pennsylvania:

My top 5 in no particular order

Williams Grove
BAPS
Port Royal
Lincoln
Action Track

1 Like

Please tell me an Action Park now has dirt sprint racing… that would be perfect given its reputation from my childhood…

3 Likes

That would be NJ, correct? :slight_smile:

Action Track is in Kutztown, PA.

1 Like

Ah yes that small detail. Well perhaps Hershey park is also a den of violence and sin.

Action park did have Lola’s. The track was ridiculous. Like a meander.

2 Likes

Close finish for P3 in the Prefinal! Ended up getting it by 0.013

4 Likes