Post a cool Pic of you in your Kart

2 Likes

2 Likes

Be careful with grip:

3 Likes

Is mowin martin going in to kill the shark on the zero turn?

Mowin’ Martin’s story has yet to be written…but he wins the race (spoiler)

1 Like

Now that’s a video. Wow. Never realized the waa-waa-waa is harmonica and sax combined.

1 Like

@KeslerDesignWorks helmet wrap looking good for my run at CKNA :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Finally got a good pic of me in the new whip with the new helmet.

11 Likes

That kart looks super good! Love the kit and suit helmet combo! Looking badass is half the battle :sunglasses:

TJ, what am I doing wrong for the front nose. Yours has some nice space underneath. Is that ride height or just the way the BestKart mounts up?

1 Like

One of my favorite designs so far. Looking fly and well-coordinated in the black and red!

1 Like

A couple things can affect the nose height. The chrome top bumper bar is slotted so can change the angle of the nose, and the push back mounts have three positions to mount lower or higher.

1 Like

I usually mount the pushbacks where the bumper sits the highest maybe I gotta look at the chrome bar. Thanks

Or get the adjustable support bar :smile:

4 Likes

Did you paint the engine cover? And do you know of any rules against engine decoration for lo206?

1 Like

You can paint the side cover. Can’t paint the heat shield or recoil.

1 Like

Thanks, how does it go for stickers? Say I wanted to put some on the heat shield or the recoil?

I’m guessing the recoil is fine. Funny story my dad on the last heat on Saturday ripped the cord out of the recoil when he started my engine :joy:. The replacement Briggs part had no sticker on it

Yes It’s just painted. My engine builder does offer a service of powder coating them as well. (Black color only)

1 Like

This is where we sticker them.

3 Likes