Post a cool Pic of you in your Kart

Yup very proper and similar to what I see around! Looks good

Thanks for the help!

No restrictions on changing colour of the side cover.

1 Like

PCR Jaguar Sprint c. 1997
RKA Retro Karting Australia rd3 Warwick Qld

5 Likes

Yesterday, July 6, first day karting and looking a little tired :joy:

6 Likes

Physically wrecked but probably happy.Was it brutally hot and humid for you as well?

4 Likes

Love the redspeed kart liveries .

And im always faulse read REOspeedwagon on them … because of one of my favorites music band.

2 Likes

South Florida, you know it.:joy: Also got side swiped by a dude running an X30, good news though it fixed my nerf bar!

1 Like

A few weeks old at this point, but here’s a cool finish line photo from the Stars race at NCMP:

6 Likes

You earned it, buddy…

4 Likes

Sandwiched by some birels :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Marc with the metal loop bumper on his 2024 Birel. Definitely doesnt come that way. Wonder what makes him go that way… Interesting…

2 Likes

I saw a lot of people with them at CKNA. wanted to get one for my OTK :joy: they look pretty nice tbh

I’ve heard people say they switched to metal bumpers for aerodynamic reasons :thinking:

1 Like

On paper there is an aero advantage to the hoop. In real life application… Zero performance gain on a sprint track.

3 Likes

I did read if anything It makes it easier for you get turned from behind…

1 Like

It does not absorb energy like the plastic bumper does, even with the swivel joint.

2 Likes

Metal rear bumpers (full length) are a common sight for the sit-up CIK classes in long circuit Road Racing. Supposedly for aero reasons, but bump drafting is also frequently done in this form of kart racing, which may also play a factor in their utilization.

1 Like

Marc also has the old style Birel steering wheel so… :person_shrugging:

3 Likes