Post pics Of your Trailerless Transport Setup Here

I ran out of the back of a truck my first 2 years and sometimes REALLY miss it, but ultimately packing and unpacking the truck and piling everything inside of it every week got old for me and really wore on the inside of my truck. The worst was the one time battery acid from my external Yamaha starter spilled all over the rear carpet of the truck.

1 Like

I’m personally not comfortable towing a trailer, I just haven’t done it much, so I prefer running out of the truck for that. We’ve managed to condense most of our stuff so that it fits pretty well and doesn’t take a lot of time to load, but at first it was definitely a pain

1 Like

Here is a 2019 Kosmic Kart, kart stand, table, gas can, tools and safety gear crammed into a 2017 Subaru Outback.

I have to nearly completely disassemble it (remove front and rear hubs and wheels, sidepods, nose one and bumper), but it works.

2 Likes

Back of an Acura MDX for me. It’s definitely tight but I usually fit a tool box, folding table, practice tires, rain tires, race tires, air tank, spare engine, ez up, folding chair, cooler with snacks, safety equipment, box of spare parts, extra seat, and fuel. And the gokart! I bought a used custom stand that goes into the hitch. Sidepods and wheels off and the kart slides right into the back off the stand.

1 Like