Pre-Race/Track Pump Up Jams

As a rotary nerd this will now be my automotive theme song. Love the fact that they used the rotary brap as the baseline.

1 Like

Music that references driving is another category I enjoy… got any good ones?

1 Like

Beware the Motor Law, and the gleaming alloy air-cars.

2 Likes

here i my before race list

2 Likes

it continues to fix me up !

3 Likes

A bit of french rap always works for me

The goosebumps. Riot Games can’t create fun games, but they know how to produce great songs

3 Likes

Have video games become important in music? I recall playing beat saber and the music library was vast, with lots of stuff online too.

1 Like

Yes. I bet you can hear this before you click it.

1 Like

Ooooh SKA!

Baggy trousers everyone!!!

Car wise, this album cover always stuck in my head…

1 Like

I don’t know why music videos died. I feel like the music industry decided one day that people didn’t want it and that was that.

1 Like

Video killed the radio star
and
Cell phones killed the MTV star :grin:

2 Likes

That’s a good explanation! I never thought of it that way.

1 Like

Core childhood memories and what I’ve based my whole personality on :joy:

1 Like

Did music videos die? I would have thought they just moved to YT. Such a cool art form.

They kind of did. I remember staying up late watching 120 minutes on MTV. That kind of programming was replaced by the reality shows.

Videos didn’t stop but it seemed to me that when MTV changed direction, videos stopped being the main thing.

1 Like

Weds am testing beats maybe:

I did an AI version of Cartman doing Bull on Parade and that thing hits.

1 Like

You can’t just tease something like that and not come on with the sauce!! I really feel like I need this in my life, please share!!

It occurs to me that we could make the coolest karting mixtape ever…

Each person contributes their song. Then, we take all those songs and create long video where we find the video of the song on YouTube stitching those together. Then we alternate from the music video to footage of the driver who chose the song racing.

Basically a long form video playlist that has kart racing fading in and out of rock videos chosen by the drivers represented.