Pre-Race/Track Pump Up Jams

Good morning form greece dom .
Love your ideas man .
Going out for a big walk . Its sunshine like summer today here .

Ooh enjoy that. I may hop into the 911 and go get coffee the long way. It’s gorgeous here too. Meet you at the kart track!

Status update @Stamatis125

We get some nice colors, here in the NE, this time of year. This is the tail end of the fall foliage season and soon it will be winter.

The music for the drive, as suggested by my daily discovery mix

The excuse to drive the 911. I suddenly thirst for another venti cold brew.

Nice Picture Dom!
Did you scare the guy standing in the road when you went drifting past sipping your cold brew? :joy:

Pretty nice photo considering it’s one handed, thumb zoom, while drifting with a “Venti cold brew with 1/4” 2%" in the other hand.

I steer using my knees and the skills you taught me.

You mean ‘HE’ steers using his knees; that’s what I taught you. :rofl:

1 Like

I hope you get a small taste of evia island dom
It was a beautiful day . But now time to charge the batteries at the workshop

2 Likes

Oohh… i forget the todays song …

1 Like

Just beautiful! Enjoy your Sunday.

More Mechanical Music

That’s actually pretty funny. As we got better and better at a thing, the byproduct of the expression of that thing, got worse. (Or alternatively, has fundamentally changed.)

if you think about it, if we can figure out how to provide power to these electric motors, everything changes, forever. In combination with our computing and programming genius, all aspects of power delivery will be tunable, controllable., and rapidly adaptable. Should be fun.

But the sound really is just non existent. It feels savage, tho, the electric.

I guess there’s just no way around it. ICE just is more visceral and exciting

@Stamatis125
The dawn offers a metaphor

Imogen Heap: First Train Home

She does fun things with the English language

3 Likes

Not the subtlest of metaphors: Twilight

1 Like

Into the Woods

aaaa… i see you are getting ready for our common vacation in greece dom , well done sir . i will photo and sent you some more taste of the islald with the right song together .
goodnight mate !

1 Like

A song I forgot about but really like and is motivating:

1 Like

4U

Incredible makeup and video

I just took advantage of Adobe black friday and bought the entire kit and kaboodle for 29.99 a month for a year. Expect increasingly sophisticated weirdness.

If ine wonders why I’m always making stuff with TJ it’s because he has a nice livery/suit/helmet. I do wish there were more, better HD images of TJ racing/driving.

1 Like

Well dom the winter here is some kind of late this year . Its November but the weather looks like spring !

Here some photos from monday morning at work .
I am a windturbine technician when im not thinking about karting .

Cheers from greece !!

1 Like

Aha! I am inspired. I will serve up something saucy.

Ok so this one gets
:hamburger: @Stamatis125

From South Africa

YES! Haven’t listened to Imogen in awhile. Need to revisit.

2 Likes

I once simmed for a couple hours to looping one song;

Hide and Seek

I love her lyrics. She’s remarkable and unique.

“You’re vinyl on laminate… desperate for some kind of contact” -First train home

Sounds like she’s having issues with getting her livery to not have unsightly bubbles. A racer’s life, indeed.

Looks like someone and their friends made a video for one of her more apropos songs, given our forum:

Speeding Cars

1 Like