SKUSA SuperNats 25 Official Thread

Wrenching. I haven’t raced since October of last year and definitely don’t have the money to race here even if I was in good driving form.

I think maybe once I make Masters age I’ll give it a shot, so I have 7 years to get ready.

@Aaron_Hachmeister_13 come on man, you ran 206 at Shawano. You’re ready! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Haven’t raced competitively* since October of last year🤣

Here’s the new turn 7. A little better but I could definitely still see the first laps being rough.

2 Likes

If it’s any consolation we are in same boat and I have been feeling like I’m gonna stink when/if I get back in saddle. Reality is we will likely do fine, but mentally, it’s painful.

1 Like

I haven’t seen a single comment / prediction highlighting Evan Giltaire in x30 Senior. Going on a limb, but i would keep a serious eye out for the boy…

2 Likes

Love a good dark horse pick, fun stuff. Who’s your pick to win KZ, @Simone_Perego?

1 Like

I haven’t heard the name, but if you’re mentioning him I’m sure he’s got a good resume

Independent of who wins it, i love the SuperNats every year precisely because it brings American drivers on the same event of our European boys. It’s great to see our distance being bridged and having such close fought competition, especially in KZ where you typically receive the “monsters” of our sport. I really hope we can get more state-side drivers come and compete here in Europe, and, should the OK-N take off, it may be the key.

With that said, its a really hard call… The field is really incredible. I think Formal is amazing on street tracks, AJ has had an amazing year, Hiltdreband and Vigano are incredibly fast and i would be very very careful of David Trefilov. (Askew could be hidden card as well)

But just like i went out with on a limb for x30 Senior, i’ll do the same for KZ and say it’ll go to Tom Leuillet

3 Likes

Here’s the view looking back from turn 7. In case you were wondering

2 Likes

I’m very curious to see how Trefilov does. The kid seems brutally fast, but sometimes the Supernats circuit can be a different beast.

My picks are Myers in KZ and Morgatto in X30.

+1 on Trefilov, he is my “crazy” top pic. He had a dominating season, same engine builder as Myers btw…big question mark is of course how he adapts to the track but for sure somebody to keep an eye on

God i’d love to bring 100 Super to Supernats… that… that would be special.

This is your best idea yet!

Can’t be making KZ look bad tho :smiley:

That’s not possible.

1 Like

Anyone got any info on these blue curbs?
How are they placed on the parking lot?
Are they something you can buy and anchor in place and remove afterwards?

They’re poured concrete (and bolted down I think) for the race and then demolished after.

They used rubber curbs before too but they break and are bouncy.

2 Likes

@Simone_Perego you called it, at least for now. Racing is a whole different story out here

OK then :sunglasses: never seen that happen before

6:43:59