What did you do to your kart today?

Acually really proud. Next step is bottom end alone😉

3 Likes

You should be. Great work!

Swistching to senior for some test days to see how im pace wice maby if its good i will switch

And cleaned my race engine

Try to learn as much as you can from any tuner you get in touch with. The more you learn, the more feedback you can give and understand. You’ll be able to pick up on small tuning changes that will give you the hedge over others. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Finished prep on both the kiddos karts. Scaled. Fueled. Test fired. Got the race motors on their mounts. Confirmed both karts actually fit in the trailer. Head out to practice tomorrow. And see how he does switching back and forth.

1 Like

He/She running two classes?

Yeah 60cc and 206. Going to make for a busy day.

1 Like

Got old girl all put back together, hoping to shake it out Thursday.

2 Likes

Respect for the milwaukee.

I have been on the Milwaukee train for a while now. So great.

Almost 3 years away of Karting , I’m back with my best friend here and we work on a small rented wherehouse to make it a kart garage. I was also went to a small room that I have kept that 3 years 3 of my chassis and told them that it’s almost time for them to live and breath again. As soon as we finish the workshop.

I’m so happy but my wife is looking at my like an anemy and at the house the situation is cold war . I was trying for so long to forget about racing for the sake of others, but the bug inside me cannot been killed.

So yes, we are back and I’m very happy to write you again.

Cheers from greece lads

4 Likes

Slowly making progress…

2 Likes

As stupid as this is, I’m really impressed by the battery life on these Alfano 6’s. The 1T version is being charged for the first time since I purchased it new 2 years ago!

Figured if I charge one I might as well charge both. I need to pick up another one for my other daughters kart, but the price on these suckers really went up. I think I paid $390 (normally $499) for the 1T and $500 for the 2T version (normally $776) when they were new.

I’ve always been impressed with these units. I need to buy a 3rd, but I’ll need to keep my eyes open to get a good deal.

IMG_2197

1 Like

Took my newly aquired (used) kart for its first practice - and my first stint after 7 years absence :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Wow, that’s a good looking ride! Congrats.

1 Like

DD2? On my list of engines to try, just hard to justify a dedicated chassis.

1 Like

today i did the “everything wash/ fix” took thr whole thing apart to evry screw! got all new nuts and bolts. ( in my opinion worth it bc stuff brake less att track. I cleaned the whole chassi and i did som setup aligment

1 Like

I fookin hate mounting seats and these fancy mounts made that process all the worse. Hoping it’s the only time i need to do this for the season at least.

4 Likes

Yeah, DD2 exactly :blush:
Well yeah, chassis is one way only, but for my part Im not shopping around between different engines, so wont be an issue.