What’s your 2022 ride?

Get a hold of Full Send GFX and tell him Burpo sent you.

:sunglasses:

X30 got a fresh look. Hopefully get some sun to really show this livery.

Ka has a slight variation I need to wait for sunshine to post as it’s subtle

3 Likes

I like this! I call it “The Jester”.

Hey Matt, with a lefty and having your air filter behind the seat, seems like you wouldn’t get much forced air. Notice any performance differences with that set up?

Forced air on the right with the 206 is a new one for me. I would have thought any pressure that’s coming in the front side of the filter is going right out the other side.

Has it been tested to show differently?

I’d almost make a case that having filter inboard might work better due to the lack of turbulence there.

2 Likes

I have no idea, hence the question. Not many 206 lefties out there . . .

I doubt there’s a dicernable difference.

I don’t think there’s any forced air effect at all normally due to the angle of the carb throat.

However…

My air filter is not getting hosed with rooster tails in the rain now.

2 Likes

2021 Margay Ignite. My son has one too so I have someone to race with😁.

2 Likes

Maybe I’m biased, but god damn these CRGs look good. Should have the boy on track this weekend for a shakedown of the new ride, next weekend is our club’s open practice, and the following weekend is race #1.

2 Likes

I’m not a CRG guy (nothing against them) but they are a sext beast!

But many karts to me are sexy beast’s :rofl:

Finally got mine out!

2 Likes

I always loved the FA colours.

2 Likes

CRG does make cool stuff. Here’s the steering wheel of their e-kart:

2 Likes

Very much a moddified 2020 Intrepid Freedom. We got it rolling pretty good, just need to find a few small changes to put it consistantly in the winners circle.

Got a mix of body panels there. Appears to be OTK sided pods, KG nose, and Parolin nassau.

2 Likes

Yep, spent alot of time trying to dial it on.

Hoping to run Mid-O this year so got to try to get some aero working.

I was blown away by how good Lowenbrau was in Europe.

1 Like

That is thanks to the Reinheitsgebot. The laws pertaining to brewing standards in Germany. Unfortunately they do not apply to exports into this country.

1 Like

I ascribed it to the weird law that requires(d?) that beer greater than 4.5% alcohol must be marketed as Malt Liquor in the states.

was ist das für ein Unsinn?

More pertaining to freshness than anything else. The same beer post-transatlantic boat ride is most assuredly a shell of it’s former self.

@Bimodal_Rocket for all intensive purposes, all beer is malt liquor. For some reason the term became a moniker for a certain style of below-premium beer,